WORLD-CLASS ACCIDENT & TRAUMA CENTER
Ramakrishna Hospital, has taken an early initiative towards this and has set up a well equipped and hi-tech trauma management system in keeping with its tradition of providing world -class facilities to its patients.
Quick Look at benefits
- Experienced Team of Doctors/Surgeons
- Feel like you are at Home Services
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- Save your Money and Time with us
- Easy and Affordable Billing
More lives are lost each year due to traffic related accidents than the deaths during the 2nd world war. Deaths and permanent disability caused due to Trauma or Road Traffic Accidents can be prevented if the victim is brought to a well equipped Trauma Centre. Getting timely & adequate care is the key for prevention of most of the deaths. This fact has been well recognized by the government of India, which is planning to build trauma centres on major highways.
Specialized personnel and services available 24 hours a day
- Dedicated Trauma Surgeons & Physicians who are highly skilled in treating high end injuries and providing tertiary care facilities are already waiting at the hospital facilitating early diagnosis, surgery and critical supportive care.
- Well-equipped Emergency having nine dedicated triage beds with all equipments for resuscitation with state of the art Digital X-Ray & Laboratory.
- Nine bedded high dependency unit for continuous care after resuscitation till they are fit enough to be shifted to rooms.
- Dedicated Operation theater for all life saving procedures.
- Immediate availability of all specialists and super specialist doctors.
- Supported by well qualified nurses and paramedics.
- Physical and occupational therapy to facilitate recuperation and rehabilitation.